We had our first meetup of the Meditation Group on 30th Nov 2017. This entailed a breathing meditation, where we kept our focus on our breath and just allowed our thoughts to drift into the background. When you first start meditation this can be difficult to disengage from our thoughts but with practice, this will become easier and easier.
Why not register to join the Meditation Group for future Meditation meeutps? You can join from other locations across the country via the Skype Web App, all you need is a computer in a meeting room and you can join through the meeting invitation sent to you.
Reasons to Meditate
- Boosts your Immune System
- Improves Sleep
- Reduces Stress
- Improves Happiness and Positivity
- Reduces Depression, Anxiety and Anger
- Provides a sense of Calm, Peace and Balance
- Improves your Concentration and Memory
- Improves your Performance at Work
- Reduces Inflammation
- Reduces Pain
- Reduces the risk of Heart Attack and Stroke
- Improves Creativity